Sunday, July 12, 2015

Overall Failure




I was raised Catholic, so I was taught about seven sins that were the most terrible because they could lead to destruction: greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, gluttony and sloth. I often joke that the one I have to worry about is gluttony! These pics were taken after my visit to Panera Bread and a Chinese restaurant. I did not ate it all by myself though!



                                           
                     I saw Rihanna do something like that, so I was trying to look Gangsta like her!


I have tried to wear my overalls several different ways but I have never been satisfied with the way it looks. I tried different colors and accessories, but I am still unsatisfied. Here are some of the most recent pictures I took with this piece of clothing. I will add more pictures later on.




                                                                Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment